About Me

My photo
Brighton, United Kingdom
Gamer, Musical, Pro-Grammar, Creative, Cynical Ranter, Lover of Coffee

Thursday 5 January 2012

This weekend...

Hello everyone!

So I've had this blog for nearly a week now and it's been fantastic! It's got a few views and some followers which is brilliant - I'm very happy! I'm so excited and hope that more people come and enjoy this blog, its really fun knowing that people enjoy what I'm writing. It's also very encouraging whilst learning to cook, and quite social too.

So this weekend I'm going to be celebrating my friend's birthday. We've always enjoyed baking things together so I wanted to make something special! I've decided to make him some of the best brownies he'll ever have.

Tomorrow the operation commences, I'll show you how it goes!

Talk soon

No comments:

Post a Comment