About Me

My photo
Brighton, United Kingdom
Gamer, Musical, Pro-Grammar, Creative, Cynical Ranter, Lover of Coffee

Saturday 7 January 2012

Important Lessons... with Brownies

Hello everyone!

So as I said, I decided to make brownies today for my friend's birthday.

Now, I got the recipe of BBC Good Food. And it's a great recipe. Unfortunately however, my girlfriend dropped the brownie as it came out the oven and now it's really a chocolatey crumble (delicious though, I might add!).

So, although it did not go quite to plan, this was my first time making brownies and I'm happy that they taste good... even if they're squashed and very ugly. For this reason, I will show you how I made them, but I'm afraid the end result was not photographed.

So here is the recipe:
  • 185 grams of Unsalted Butter
  • 85 grams of Plain flour
  • 40 grams of Cocoa powder
  • 50 grams of White chocolate
  • 50 grams of Milk chocolate
  • 3 Large eggs
  • 275 grams of Golden caster sugar
Here are some step by step pictures, I hope you enjoy them! 

For the actual methods and original recipe, click here













 








I hope you try out the recipe! Although mine were broken up they tasted great!! 

Thanks guys, next time I'll be learning to master eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment