About Me

My photo
Brighton, United Kingdom
Gamer, Musical, Pro-Grammar, Creative, Cynical Ranter, Lover of Coffee

Monday 2 January 2012

Blog organisation and more

So as part of my blog I hope to build up a small amount of recipes both to share with you guys, and to keep as a reference for when I wish to show off my newly acquired culinary talents to friends and family. Instead of cluttering up the home page of the blog with lots of different pieces I think I'll take a more organised approach and divide it! Just use the categories on the sidebar thingy thing to the right. It'll take you where you want to go.

So heads up! The first recipe is coming soon.

And it was delicious.

Oh and just to be clear, all photography and artwork featured on this blog is my own. Unless I clearly state otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment